- FREE UK delivery on orders over £50
- Standard UK postage for orders under £50: £3.95
We use Royal Mail’s 48 Hour service for all our standard UK orders.
When your order has been dispatched, we will send you a confirmation email. Your parcel should be with you in 3-5 working days.
Order by 2pm on Tuesday 19th December for delivery in time for Christmas.
- Express UK postage for all orders: £4.95
Order by 2 pm Monday to Friday and you should receive your order in 1-2 working days. (excluding Bank Holidays). Please note any orders placed after 2 pm on a Friday or over a Bank Holiday will be despatched on the next working day.
We use Royal Mail 24 Express Service for all our express UK orders.
When your order has been dispatched, we will send you a confirmation email. Your parcel should be with you within 1-2 working days. (Please be aware delivery times can vary especially during busy periods and cannot be guaranteed).
- EU Standard postage for all orders: £12.00
When your order has been dispatched, we will send you a confirmation email. Your parcel will be with you in 7-10 working days (please be aware delivery times can vary especially during busy periods and cannot be guaranteed).
Rest of the World International
- Rest of the World Standard postage for all orders: £15.00
When your order has been dispatched, we will send you a confirmation email. Your parcel will be with you within 14 working days (please be aware delivery times can vary especially during busy periods and cannot be guaranteed).
Customs and Duties
All orders are shipped directly from the UK, you may have to pay customs fees when your parcel reaches the country you live in. You are responsible for any import duties, customs and local sales taxes, and you’ll need to pay these fees to release your order from customs. We don’t have any control over customs and import tax and we can't tell you exactly how much you will be charged, as this varies widely depending on the country you live in.
If you find your order isn't quite right for whatever reason don't worry, please return it to us within 30 days of placing your order using the UK FREEPOST label (included with your order) or click the link below to produce a FREE UK prepaid Royal Mail Postage label.
- Fill in the returns section on your delivery note and pop it in the bag with the items you want to return.
- Please return all items unworn, clean, with the tags on, in their original packaging and a saleable condition.
- For hygiene reasons, Face Coverings cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
- Refunds will be made to the payment method you used on the original order. Please note, that this may take up to 10 working days to appear from the date that you receive the refund confirmation email.
- Postage will only be refunded if goods are faulty.
- International orders may be returned, but at your own cost. Refunds will be made within 10 days of receipt of returned goods.
- Notification of any damaged items, shortages or other discrepancies must be received within 5 days of delivery
Christmas Returns Period - Gifts purchased between 1st November 2023 and 23rd December 2023 can be returned until 31st January 2024. For purchases made on or after 24th December 2023, our standard 30 day policy will apply.
If you have misplaced the FREE UK prepaid postage label that was included with your order, please CLICK HERE to create your FREE UK Royal Mail Postage label online.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
You are entitled to cancel your order for a full refund should the goods not have left our warehouse. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone, quoting your name, order number and date of order. Your refund will be paid as soon as we can and always within 10 working days using the same method in which the payment was received.